Metal Fabrication & Welding Contractors in Marion, OH
Timely Fabrication and Welding Solutions
Alan Industrial Maintenance in Marion, OH provides reliable welding and metal fabrication work to businesses throughout the area. Since 2008, we’ve proudly served each and every customer with welded and fabricated equipment and replacement parts made from quality metal with thorough craftsmanship for amazing and durable results.
From the smallest weldment to entire mezzanines, Alan Industrial Maintenance is fully equipped to handle any welding or fabrication project you have. Our welders have years of experience with creating and repairing many different types of equipment, so you can rest assured that your project will be in capable hands, no matter how big or difficult. Our 30,000 sq ft facility can handle welding and fabrication work of virtually any size. Can’t make it here? We also offer mobile welding at your location so you can get the service you need when you need it most.
Welding, Mobile welding, MIG welding, Stick welding, Metal fabrication, Equipment repairs & Metal sales
Why count on Alan Industrial Maintenance?
- All of our welders are certified by the American Welding Society in multiple processes, so when you come to us, you’ll be working with an experienced welder who will have extensive experience working with whatever material you need for your project
- We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau and approved by ISNetworld because of our commitment to personalized customer service
- As a member of the Marion Chamber of Commerce, we’re committed to helping businesses throughout the area get the fabricated equipment and parts they need to keep their business running
- We specialize in creating custom fabricated items for the best fit and results
- We use state-of-the-art equipment for every project for high-quality products that are made hassle-free
- Our CAD software handles 2D and 3D capabilities, allowing us to work with various file types
- We are also a large-scale metal supplier and have mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum available in sheets and plates that can be sheared to any size