Metal Fabrication & Repairs in Marion, OH
Timely Fabrication and Welding Solutions
Make Alan Industrial Maintenance in Marion, OH your one-stop source when you need metal fabrication and repairs for your worksite. Since 2008, we’ve used state-of-the-art technology and quality workmanship to handle fabrication projects for businesses throughout Marion and the surrounding area. With our team of experienced fabricators, we can handle virtually any project you have—even the ones too difficult for our competitors.
Why Count on Alan Industrial Maintenance?
- We’ve got just what you need – We can fabricate a variety of custom items, including blanks, weldments, build-ups for machining, subframes, mezzanines, ladders, stairs and anything else you need for your business.
- We can handle any job, no matter how big or small – Our 30,000 sq ft fabrication shop can handle fabrication projects of virtually any size, so we can create small parts and larger structures with ease and efficiency. We are skilled in many different fabrication services, including cutting, forming, welding, blasting and painting.
- We have the equipment for all your fabrication needs – We have a wide variety of equipment, including press brakes, shears, bandsaws, track torches, plasma cutters and more, so you can count on us to have the right equipment to handle any specific work you need. In addition, our CAD software can handle 2D and 3D designs, allowing us to work with a variety of file types so we can follow your designs with great accuracy.
- Piranha 250 ton x 12’
- Chicago 8’ sheet metal brake
- Piranha 90 ton x 2’
- Piranha ¼” thick x 10’
- Piranha 1” thick x 12”
- Piranha ½” thick x 20”
CNC Plasma Cutter
- Torchmate 5’x10’ water-cooled 185 amp
Our team of bandsaws can cut pipes, angles, beams and tubes that are anywhere from 20”-60’.
Our plate roller can roll out plates that are up to 10 ¼” thick.